We are implementing the following measures to ensure full compliance with laws, regulations and other codes of conduct concerning the protection of personal information.
- Collecting and using personal information
We shall clearly state the objective when using personal information obtained from customers, and we shall only collect personal information that fulfills that objective. Moreover, the use of personal information shall be limited to the use objective clearly stated in advance to the customer.
- Managing and protecting personal information
Personal information collected from customers shall be managed appropriately and shall not be disclosed or provided to third parties without the customer’s agreement, excluding times when required to do so by law. We shall take appropriate measures to prevent illegal access to or loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
When depositing personal information provided by customers with an outsourcing contractor, we shall fully oversee that safe management measures are also taken against the said contractor.
- Complying with laws and regulation and other codes of conduct
We shall comply with laws and regulations and other codes of conduct concerning personal information.
- Improving personal information protection and management
We shall make continuous improvements to the management structure and systems relating to the protection of personal information.
- Prohibited matters
We shall not collect, use or provide the following types of personal information.
1) Information concerning thoughts and beliefs, and religion
2) Information concerning race, ethnic group, family status, one's domicile by birth (excluding information concerning current address), physical or mental disability, criminal record, or any other information that could give rise to social discrimination
3) Information concerning workers’ rights to organize, collective bargaining or any other group action
4) Information concerning participation in mass demonstrations, exercising the right to petition, or exercising any other political rights
5) Information concerning health and medical treatment or sexual activities